Event: Limpopo Infrastructure and Economic Development Breakfast, Polokwane
The Public Private Business Network (PPBN) is a voluntary organisation established to provide a platform for interaction amid stakeholders from both the public and the private sector as means to facilitate and accelerate enterprise development in the country. Through our networking platforms and annual events PPBN has created a rich environment that enables dialogue for the exchange of information and ideas, and the formation and growth of partnerships.
The Limpopo Infrastructure and Economic Development Breakfast will be a converging place for regional economic drivers to discuss the development of sustainable infrastructure. The Polokwane Executive Mayor Freddy Greaver will be there to give an insight of Limpopo provincial economy. Themed “empowering the community for sustainable infrastructure and economic development” the breakfast will strive to reach out to women, co-operatives, contractors and the youth to help them penetrate the construction industry through supporting the formation of new enterprises, encouraging cooperatives, attracting local and international investment and providing valuable information on presenting opportunities. The Breakfast session will excavate alternative solutions to improve service delivery, participative infrastructure development and accountability. This is a great opportunity to learn about innovative approaches and resources that are available in Limpopo for your economic development efforts, and develop contacts and relationships that can help your organization and the community.
The Limpopo Infrastructure and Economic Development Breakfast is calling on all local construction stakeholders to take a leading role in providing construction solutions and services, and form production partnerships and relations with government and other corporate to take advantage of presenting opportunities. Together “corporate and Government” can facilitate and increase the sustainability, rate of success and profitability of SMMEs and cooperatives involved in infrastructure development.
Who Should Attend?
The Breakfast is designed to attract and facilitate interaction, learning, and information exchange among a diverse group of stakeholders in Limpopo infrastructure and economic development future.
These stakeholders include:
- State and local officials, elected and appointed
- Public and private sector economic development professionals and practitioners
- State and local economic development agencies
- Current and prospective business/industry owners, cooperatives, SMMEs and entrepreneurs
- Site selection and development professionals
- Financial institutions
- Planning, engineering, and legal professionals involved in economic development projects
- Enterprise Development, Funding and Investment
- Broad Based Participation
- Partnerships and Synergies
- Co-Operatives and women development in construction
- Government Opportunities/ Tenders
- Efficient and Effective Service Delivery
Please find booking form attached.