The services of the SA LED Network include:
- The identification, documentation and dissemination of good LED practices (through a tested case study methodology).
- A forum to exchange knowledge and successful LED practice, for municipal peer- to-peer support and learning across disciplines.
- An online space for research and collaborative work on LED-related topics, such as informal trade, tourism, small town regeneration, agriculture, cooperatives, SMMEs, local entrepreneurship and more.
- Free access to thought leadership, news, events, tools, publications (e.g. LED policies, strategies and research papers), job opportunities, tenders etc, through a large online LED library, periodic newsletters and weekly newsflashes (please subcribe here).
- A platform for networking amongst practitioners from different sectors as well as topic specific Communities of Practice (CoP) - see CoP flyer attached.
To find out more about our services, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.